Friday 7 October 2011

Walk Down The Canal


I’m still waiting to get my sewing machine, I’m desperately trying be productive and not fauxductive. I’ve set myself a target to create something everyday, so yesterday when it had got to 2pm I was feeling like it was time for action, then I got a text from a friend  who was going for a walk down the canal, It worked out perfectly because I had been meaning to take some picture’s there for a while.


The picture I came out with were not entirely what I expected. My corset books arrived yesterday. The pictures of the flossed corsets had clearly seeped into my imagination already as all I could see was silhouettes That were ripe for embroidery (and screen printing, when I can get my hands on the kit to do it).





When I got home I found a needle and a scrap of fabric, unfortunately I think I was in High School last time did an embroidery stitch, so I found a helpful Blog and after a quick refresher I was away. With the questionable results on the left.








No comments:

Post a Comment