Thursday 6 October 2011

Corset and Pictures





At first This blog was going to be a corset related affair but I've decided to open it up to all of my Creative endeavours.
Here's some experimental images I took today.

I'm looking forward to when I get a chance to light these properly, but there fun as a statement of intent. I find it difficult discussing the ideas behind self portraits but I'm Going to try.....




 



I had a rather interesting week about a month ago, lets just say Hunter S Thompson would be proud. The Week resulted in a two-week recovery and a lot of introspection.  My most over-riding thought from this time is that I have been in a waking dream for the last few years. Sure I was functioning perfectly normal as far society tell me what I'm supposed to do but I had been avoiding all creativity endeavours that might mean I actually felt something. I was doing that because It's a peaceful existence where the bad things can't get you. unfortunately neither can the good things.



No comments:

Post a Comment